Third Week of School


 Third week of school.
This past Monday while we were getting ready for school I asked Diego if he still wanted to go to his new school or go back to home school. He immediately said no I want to go to the new school. He really is enjoying traditional school at the moment. Today if he was in homeschool we would be at the beach meeting up with the the other homeschoolers and their moms. The group we were in met up once a week and we would go to a new place and walk and explore. I will miss that. Diego is doing well in his studies. He tells me its easy. This tells me that we taught him well during his homeschool lessons. He is suppose to be in third grade according to our timeline. When the pandemic started I guess I forgot to fill out paperwork saying he has gone up a grade so his records say, Kindergarten, First grade, First grade. We decided to keep him in second grade so he can get use to his new learning environment. If we or his teacher feels like he needs to move up they said we well have a meeting. I feel like he is where he is suppose to be. He has made friends, learned a few Russian words, has done two science experiments, and lots of school work with writing and reading. One great thing is we get to walk to his school in the morning. I have allowed him to skateboard to school, my husband lets him skateboard home. 

A mom reached out to me this week asking how we knew it was TSW. I will write on that topic next time. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIST OF THINGS WE TRIED OR STILL DO not in any order updated as I remember! 8.13.2022

10 MONTHS TSW: February 8, 2019

Diego outside during the day for the first time in 2018 after starting TSW