Mini Flare

 Diego has been doing well all over compared to where we were in 2018.

He is now in third grade getting straight As. He is has made good friendships in school and outside of school. He is going outside running, and playing in the hot Florida sun all day. We are back to our trips to the beach.  I have noticed he has finally started sweating. So interesting the body. While he was getting better around 2021 going to Crossfit Kids. He would get hot but no sweat. Last week after playing outside all day he came in for a water break and he was sweating around his face and hair. 

November 2023 after Thanksgiving he was having his asthma flare.  It got so bad no matter what meds we threw at him it wasn't cutting it. I took him to the ER and got the normal three albuterol treatments and oral steroids. From August 2023 till the end of November 2023, he was off his flovent. I am not sure if it is the weather change or one of his teacher's classrooms that caused his asthma to go off. So we started back on the flovent. Then April 1 his wheezing was bad. I had to leave work early. I took him to his pediatrician and we got a round of steroids. 

While we were at Disney in March I noticed a patch of rash underneath his right arm. It looked like tsw the scabby raw inflamed red patch. When we got back to the hotel I found another patch around his private area.  It is still there not spreading not getting any worse. I have started the protocol again that Lisa from Rough Patch in New Zealand started. Not as religious but now it's still there and I'm gonna have to. Overall I am very grateful we have gone a long way since TSW these symptoms are minor compared to what he suffered through. Just going to continue to do what I can to help those two patches get better and be gone forever.  

We have a pulmonologist appointment coming up. For now we are avoiding triggers of his asthma the best we can. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIST OF THINGS WE TRIED OR STILL DO not in any order updated as I remember! 8.13.2022

10 MONTHS TSW: February 8, 2019

Diego outside during the day for the first time in 2018 after starting TSW