10 MONTHS TSW: February 8, 2019

10 MONTHS TSW

3 WEEKS AFTER PREDNISOLONE DOSE

1ST DOSE OF 2019

This picture popped up on my album. January 10/11, 2019 Not sure the date we took Diego to the ER for the first time that year. I don't feel like explaining the whole situation at the moment. He ended up taking prednisolone and w head to finish a course at home. I remember crying when they presented the treatment to us and Diego just didn't seem to get better. I looked at my husband and I know we were both saddened but breathing trumps everything. So his skin did get a bit better and all the moms told me to enjoy this "honeymoon" phase because it won't last long. It didn't. I think around this week he would scratch his arms hard and intermittently throughout the day. I was frustrated. TSW skin started where we left off. Then just got worse

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIST OF THINGS WE TRIED OR STILL DO not in any order updated as I remember! 8.13.2022

Diego outside during the day for the first time in 2018 after starting TSW