Diego outside during the day for the first time in 2018 after starting TSW


 In October 2018 we were getting in the rhythm with Diego’s stage of TSW. I was getting ready to go back to work. I wasn’t happy about it but my FMLA ran out pretty quick and my job was short handed. I also felt comfortable going back to work and leaving Diego with my husband. We had friends and family take turns  picking up our daughter from school. It was worked out. This video popped up on my memories. This was the first time Diego wanted to go outside voluntarily. It was almost Halloween and I was worried he would not want to trick or treat. He woke up ate breakfast and I had the sliding door opened a little to let the breeze in. He said mommy I want to go outside. I said YES lets go. It is so hot in Florida and humid. The only time we ever went outside was night time around 8pm. I would have him scooter around the court. I even asked on IG for letters so Diego would walk to the mailbox and get them. Friends sent cards with stickers and even toys. Diego received so much support in different ways I am so grateful. I hope these posts send you hope and light to healing. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIST OF THINGS WE TRIED OR STILL DO not in any order updated as I remember! 8.13.2022

10 MONTHS TSW: February 8, 2019