1st Day of Home School 1st Day of Traditional Scale







These pictures are four years apart. It is crazy to see four years ago we started our journey in homeschooling. It was not perfect by any means but I certainly enjoyed it. Diego left my husband and didn't look back upon entering the school. He thought I would cry when I was at work but I didn't. I was. more worried. I was able to talk to him on the phone when he got home and he said he had fun. Then he gave a detailed story on how his whole day was. It made me feel so excited and happy for him. I think his sister is happy for him to, for him to have friends in a classroom setting something she is accustomed to. So continue to pray that this school year goes as great as the first day. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIST OF THINGS WE TRIED OR STILL DO not in any order updated as I remember! 8.13.2022

10 MONTHS TSW: February 8, 2019

Diego outside during the day for the first time in 2018 after starting TSW