Is this another anniversary flare

We just woke up. Diego came to sleep with me I guess sometime this morning. Woke up around 10ish. Past seven days I noticed more red dots on his face this is one side. Usual when he wakes up the right cheek oozes. Yet this morning I noticed his ear this one was bad then gets fully healed and now this. His neck was one spot now it's spread. It was almost healed the dots on the other side our the same and I remember this happened in Jan before it got worse. My anxiety is high and sadness is setting in. Diego is acting normal happy full of energy and life. Not really itchy. Sleeping through the night. Weather has been cold here in Florida. I just don't know. We have a trip planned in two days. This is what I didn't want to happen. Out of all the last few months of healing skin a freakin flare sets in. My heart feels heavy



Sent from my iPhone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIST OF THINGS WE TRIED OR STILL DO not in any order updated as I remember! 8.13.2022

10 MONTHS TSW: February 8, 2019

Diego outside during the day for the first time in 2018 after starting TSW