December 30, 2020 Thursday 31 Months TSW





Went to Legoland on Christmas for two night stay. I didn't notice any itching while there. Yet when I checked on his bed there were dry skin flakes and dry ooze mark on his pillow. He did have an itch attack on the way home we had twenty minutes to go. His neck was itchy. It was about a three hour drive. While he said his neck was itchy I noticed it was reallyreally dry. A hive popped up on his forehead just one. I had him put his window down and stick his face into the cold wind and he said it felt better. We have a wedding this Saturday that he is. The collar will be on his neck and I am just not going to button it up. We will be in and out of the wedding I asked my cousin if they can take pics with him once the wedding is done so we can go home and he can be more comfortable in his pjs. We have not travelled like that to Legoland since 2017. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I made sure we were prepared with everything and if things went wrong. It was worth it. We are looking to see about going to Seaworld when I have a break from school. That is in 8 weeks. I will post pics from the trip some time today.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIST OF THINGS WE TRIED OR STILL DO not in any order updated as I remember! 8.13.2022

10 MONTHS TSW: February 8, 2019

Diego outside during the day for the first time in 2018 after starting TSW