Anxiety

31 Months TSW


Sent from my iPhone
Anxiety
I have never experienced everyday anxiety till Diego started TSW or month prior. I read Bible verses to calm mind and this one is a big one. I will sleep with Diego tonight so my husband can sleep in and get much needed rest. Before sleep I look at Diego's right cheek and there is blood and ooze and it soaked a small amount on his pillow. I just bought those pillows to off Amazon. It's not like in 2018 when his pillow would be covered in fresh or dried ooze. Yet it gives me anxiety increases my breath and I feel the panic. I fill my mind with all the amazing things I find in Diego. Things I didn't think would happen two years ago. 
He is happy
He is energetic 
He keeps saying Mom Watch this and I kinda have to hold my breath for a sec
He is fearless
It's like TSW was the worst of it and he has no fear he just goes for it
He is a great dancer
He has rhythm
He is not on the couch watching Ryan's Toy Review 
Or
Playing that dragon game
He did spend 45 mins FaceTiming his pen pall today and he made her laugh
He sat and watched Lord of the Rings with me and his sister

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIST OF THINGS WE TRIED OR STILL DO not in any order updated as I remember! 8.13.2022

10 MONTHS TSW: February 8, 2019

Diego outside during the day for the first time in 2018 after starting TSW