2 Days Before TSW

May 2. 2018
My birthday was May 3. 2018
Diego started on oral Prednisolone I think last week of April. His pediatric derm Dr P was seeing us every single Friday. After his ER visit on Feb 28.2018 for asthma attack he developed eczema on his eyelids. It was so bad he woke up his eyelids were glued shot. I would carry him to the bathroom. Wait for the water to get warm and gently scrub it off. Diego said it hurt. My heart hurt. We tried him on Singulair after that ER visit and wow the immediate change in his happy crazy personality. He told us I don't want to sleep I'm scared. I was thinking what the hell is going on? He had tantrums like toddler cry out sessions that week and his eyelids were so itchy he itch in the backseat when I drove. I called the Pediatric NP and said we had to stop. I already done research on singular. So we went to a pediatric ophthalmologist.
There's only one in our city. $220 each visit. She prescribed an ointment for his eyelids and he screamed when we put it on he said it burned. The next morning looked like an allergic reaction looking back. These ointments were $40-50 a piece. Diego just looked sick. Then we were on antibiotics. He had some eczema on creases of arms behind ears scalp and groin and armpits. We were prescribed TS and Prednisolone. I trusted Dr P. But after this pic was taken and we had to go from 5ml to 4ml of oral steroids we saw a big change.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LIST OF THINGS WE TRIED OR STILL DO not in any order updated as I remember! 8.13.2022

10 MONTHS TSW: February 8, 2019

Diego outside during the day for the first time in 2018 after starting TSW